Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to agree to Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions with PetWebPro.com. Please review the following important points before proceeding. By proceeding and submitting this form, you are in Agreement with the following items and terms:
Domain Name Prices:
(as of 1/19/2012)
Annual Registration (.com, .net, .org) = $11.95/year per domain
Transfer Fee (one time fee) = $4.95/domain
Optional ID Protect = $10.00/year per domain
1. The contact information provided to PetWebPro, LLC will be used for registration purposes for your domain name, or domain name transfer, and made publicly accessible in the WhoIs publicly accessible database along with your name and your business name.
2. Please see details below regarding how you can protect your publicly accessible contact information with optional ID Protect. By opting out of ID Protect, you understand that the information provided to PetWebPro, LLC will be used as your publicly accessible domain name registration information.
3. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this form, you are authorizing PetWebPro.com to send new and recurring invoices for domain name charges.
4. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this form, you are in Agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration through PetWebPro.com, and responsible for applicable yearly domain name renewal charges unless you specifically request non-renewal of the domain name.
5. Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration through PetWebPro.com: Customer is responsible to monitor all domain transfers, renewal and orders. By default, domain registrations will be registered and renewed for 1 year. Domain names will automatically renew 30 days before they expire, unless the customer specifically requests non-renewal. Once the domain name is automatically renewed, it is the customers responsibility for the domain name renewal charges, regardless of the status of their hosting account. If the customer does NOT wish to renew the domain name, they MUST notify PetWebPro.com 30 days PRIOR to the renewal date. PetWebPro.com does not store any customer credit card information therefore customer accounts will not be automatically billed for domain name registrations. It is the customers responsibility to pay the domain renewal invoice. In the event that an error occurs the Customer must notify PetWebPro, LLC immediately of the error. In no event shall PetWebPro, LLC be liable to the Customer for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of domain registration, transfer or renewal. If the Customer purchases a domain name through PetWebPro, LLC, the domain name is registered under the Customer’s contact information and PetWebPro, LLC will have administrative rights to the domain name for management purposes. Customer may request access to their eNom domain registration account, if necessary. The Customer may transfer the domain name to an alternative domain registrar.
**Optional ID PROTECT:
HOW DOES ID PROTECT WORK: